Saturday, May 02, 2009

Viva o Porto

After te two matches tody, Porto is even more champion, so "Viva o Porto".
I watched the whole game today, somehing I haven't doen for quite a while, and even though I like to think of myself as a football fan that understands just a bit how the game works , I just cannot explain....

After playing today it was even more fun watching the game, and really understanding how I love the game, but it really hurts... damn, it is unbelieveble.. I hope they keep the team as it is, sell just two players (Di Maria and katso) and are patient enough to keep all the young player that started today. It was just like my game today, so many missed goals and then, we just take goals... Football is about GOALS!

I hate Quim to the death (even more after his f$%&/( smile after the 3rd goal (where he could have done quite better) and the opponents goalies always save 2 or 3 done goals, and he doesn't, I HATE HIM!!! (hope he reads it).

Oh well, no more interest in this league, uefa cup again it is next year :(

Next year I have to keep to the promise, to buy a season ticket... Maybe it wil be Porto, maybe it will be Boavista, who knows even benfica, but I have to go at least once a month to the stadium

take care ya'll

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home